Donate to NHSF
On behalf of the Newport Harbor Sailing Foundation (NHSF), please consider allocating a portion of your charitable giving to our organization's grant program. Detailed inside are the many benefits your contributions make possible for our recipients. To summarize:
- Your support allows the Foundation to assist individual young sailors and local high school and college sailing teams, creating opportunities they simply would not have without meaningful financial assistance.
- We are a local organization, committed to benefiting Newport-area sailors, and to implementing our mission in a simple, direct manner. This means that virtually your entire contribution will be devoted to sailing and program grants.
- We pay no salaries and accept no wages, and are proud to note that more than 96% of our available funds are applied directly to these grants. We do not engage in co-marketing programs, and we do not share our mailing lists.
- The Foundation is organized as an IRC 501(c)(3), and your donation will be deductible for Federal and State income tax purposes to the fullest extent of the law.
- We have a carefully developed investment strategy and our money is managed wisely. We allocate it prudently, mandating that grant recipients provide at least half of the money they need to sail competitively
For tax purposes our FEIN is 33-0759152
General Donation to NHSF
If you would like to make a general donation click the button below:
Donate to Chip Donnelly's memory
Donations made to the NHSF in Chip Donnelly's memory will assist the Foundation in supporting amateur sailors in achieving their goals